The Happiness and Hardships I experienced being a HUMSS student. (Marlo)

 The life of a HUMSS student is not easy for me as a student, because I did not expect to experience this as a HUMSS student, I experienced having a lot of projects and reports, even if it is not an easy talk I've still able to handle it. You will be tested in the tasks and many more, what I experienced in those days was struggle but I thought I couldn't do it but when I tried I can feel that I can do it, and my nervousness and my fear completely disappeared I feel that I can do things I could not do, but when I was in front of my classmates, I can feel that I could do it even though it was very hard.



I was experiencing different kinds of feelings, memories and many more being a HUMSS student, the teacher in our school was very kind and joyful and they care a lot about the student. I learned a lot about them in school and not just that I also learned what is life in a different kind of way

I hope I will make more experiences in our school and with my classmates and friends even though I'm still new environment because I was from a different school before and I didn't expect this school will give me much joy and life lessons.





Comments