The Challenges and Lessons being a HUMMS student (Maynard)

 Being a HUMMS student for me is not an easy decision, I go through many hardships and experiences that I didn't expect, I learned a lot being a HUMMS student, it is not an easy task to be a HUMMS student but still, I overcome my fears and faced them and I think I've come far from what I expected. I know I will go through a lot of hardships being a HUMMS myself and know that I will go through every challenge that the HUMMS strand will give me.

I also experience new things because we just got through the pandemic and the new face to face classes are new to me and I see many new faces and new friends, I also don't learn a lot from just a modular and it's totally different in face to face classes, I even experienced the new events that has happened to our school and I enjoyed it a lot, especially the bonding we also did like the teachers day, UN and Christmas party, it was a good experience and it was a while that I feel that kind of vibe.



Choosing this strand is not a regret, I learned a lot about what you do in school and it made me learn that is not hard to face every challenge, thank you to the teachers that help me even though what I did is not enough because I'm still shy in other things but I can feel or see the improvement to myself.

I hope this strand will give me a lot of experiences that I can use in my future and today. I know I will experience it even though it is hard . I enjoyed being a HUMSS student and I really like the teachers in my senior high school life because they help me a lot.



The EMTECH also helped me learn a lot about computer stuff and editing and I know It will be a good use in the future.

Comments